FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Cbt World Of Warplanes Today

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Infrarouge Index du Forum -> Autres -> Information?

chaufra

Masculin
Point(s): 102
Moyenne de points/message: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Oct - 03:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cbt World Of Warplanes Today Répondre en citant

Cbt World Of Warplanes Today > shorl.com/togukesufrofru

Cbt World Of Warplanes Today

d351235422
Nefertum on April 11, 2014 at 3:24 pm said: Well I dont even think jingles can approach WOT in objectivity that would be helpful to improvement of the game. If these stat padders played other skilled players solo, they would not maintain their 70%+ win ratio, and thus they end up playing lower tiers to seal club and stat padd in squads in order to maintain the WR which in turn scares away all new players. As for wt aint touchin it, too afraid of brain hemorrhages due to mass retardation and blind fanboyism of its playerbase. hallo1994 on April 11, 2014 at 9:00 pm said: You just made yourself look like a tard orzel Alexander Yordanov on April 11, 2014 at 9:37 pm said: He has a point noob. -Better optimalisation is a must. I doubt it would work. WG is better off focusing on two games, even though that meant allot of money went to waste but WG should have known better. I know for a fact 1 clan has enough members to pretty much fill 15v15 at all times and there are way more than just 1 clan in this game. So in order to test my theory I needed to do 2 things, I needed to play as a new player with high skill level.

Those of us playing the game would certainly love to see the player base increase. My opinion is that there are a group of people hellbent on damaging the game at the cost of their stats. Guillermo Lovato on April 11, 2014 at 5:37 pm said: at one year old wot has such a ENORMOUS playerbase that not even doubling the numbers of wows alpha+beta+release even comes close. GreenPlesiothForever on April 11, 2014 at 10:23 pm said: WoWp has about the same amount of players as WT: The thing is PERSPECTIVE. It holds its own in the market by having its own formula and its own distinct taste. Reason: They assumed that people watching people play on youtube = worse sales Although SEGA beat them in that regard by even copyright striking video blogs without any game footage. But not too big.

begreb om dansk pdf freeatlantyda odnaleziona epub chomikuj minecraftkurt vonnegut short stories epub to mobipotenciales auditivos de tallo cerebral pdf freefourier series and laplace transform-free ebook pdf gratisadrenalina farmacocinetica y farmacodinamia pdf freerussell philosophy of logical atomism pdf freecomportement du cheval pdf freetom shadyac life's operating manual epubroselynde roberta gellis epub files

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Oct - 03:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Infrarouge Index du Forum -> Autres -> Information? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures

Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation